The CAHI (CT. Association of Home Inspectors) board of directors is pleased to announce the renewal of the CAHI scholarship for the 2021-2022 school year.
You may be considered to receive a $500 to $1,000 scholarship awarded by CAHI if you are:
1) A high school senior planning on attending a college, university, or trade school.
2) A high school graduate planning on attending a college, university or trade school.
3) Currently enrolled @ a college, university, or trade school.
4) A graduate of a college, university, or trade school planning on pursuing further education.
- Applicants must be U.S. citizens.
- Applicant must be related to a C.A.H.I. member in good standing.
- Applicants must submit a completed application.
- Applicant must have a minimum 3.0 GPA
Terms of Scholarship
- C.A.H.I. awards at least one $1000 scholarship every year. An up-to-date application is required each year. Awards may be divided between co-recipients. Each recipient can receive up to $1000 of lifetime total scholarship money. If a partial scholarship is awarded, the recipient may reapply in subsequent years to receive the balance of the $1000 total.
- The scholarship award is to be used for tuition, room, books, or other services provided by the institution.
- You must complete all of the applicable scholarship application forms. If information is not applicable, please note “n/a” unanswered section.
- Enclose two letters of reference with the application.
- Enclose one letter from a teacher or faculty member.
- Enclose one letter from an employer, community leader, agency personnel, or appropriate school official.
- Enclose a brief essay about how this scholarship will benefit you.
- Enclose one stamped, self-addressed envelope to be returned upon receipt of the application.
- Enclose one self-addressed envelope for notification.
- Eligible application packets must contain all of the above.
- Mail completed application materials to:
Application: Click Here
C.A.H.I. Scholarship Committee
394 Shelton Avenue
Shelton, CT., 06484
DEADLINE Postmarked by July 31, 2021
The recipient of the award will be notified no later than August 15, 2021
Questions may be forwarded to: email@example.com
Please email any supporting documents to: Info@ctinspectors.com
NOTE: INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR AWARDS.