NOTE: Members are encouraged to create a user account to access and use the private “Members Areas” At the bottom of the home page, click on create an account. This will allow you access to the Members Forum-message board, Library listings for material use, photos, read recent E-Mails sent out. When you first register, you need to create an ID and a Password. then please allow us 48 hours to verify your membership.
Membership in CAHI provides many advantages to help educate yourself and promote your business. Some of these many benefits include:
- Receive our monthly newsletter 12 times a year by e-mail
- Listing on the CAHI web site membership roster with a link to your own web site
- Fee free attendance at all our regularly scheduled monthly meetings.
- Members in good standing may submit a resume to the Board for consideration to volunteer to serve on the Board at an upcoming election or when there is an opening.
- Top notch presentations by Qualified Technicians, Managers and Subject Matter Experts from Local and National Labs, Manufacturers, Suppliers & Educators at our monthly meetings
- Our presentations meet the minimum requirements as set forth by the Home Inspection Licensing Board and attendees receive continuing education unit (CEU) certificates for each presentation which can be used for licensing renewal credits in both CT & MA.
- Continuing education units (CEUs) earned by members are reported directly to PSI Partners as required by the CT DCP.
- Free consultation with our attorney Kent Mahwinney (members only)
- Special e-mail notices concerning time sensitive information, news and legislative hearings and proposals so you can be informed & get involved.
- CAHI, from time to time, provides free or subsidized special continuing education seminars for it’s members at various professional and technical facilities.
- Members from time to time are offered trips to various shows, museums, manufacturing plants, training facilities and historical locations relative to home inspection. All Attendees receive continuing education credits for these trips! Some locations in the past have included: Factory Mutual Research Campus in Glocester, Rhode Island for an unbelievable plant tour of destructive building materials testing, Full day heating seminar at ICPA in Cromwell, CT, Strawberry Banke Museum in Portsmith, NH, a guided historical home dating seminar at 3 locations in Gilford, Ct, The Journal of Light Construction Trade Show in Providence, RI, Stevenson Lumber Truss Plant in Monroe, CT, Westchester Modular Home facility in Wingdale, NY, CertainTeed Asphalt Shingle Plant tour in Norwood, MA, Carlin Combustion Technology Plant in East Longmeadow, MA.
- Guest INSPECTORS & INTERNS are always welcome to attend their first 2 regularly scheduled meetings FREE after which they are encouraged to join CAHI or may be required to pay an attendance fee as set by the Board.
- All other guests attending may be required to pay an attendance fee prior to the start of the presentation to receive a Continuing Education and attendance Certificate upon the conclusion of the presentation.
MEMBERSHIP HAS ITS BENEFITS, COME AND EXPERIENCE C.A.H.I. PRIVILEGES!